torek, 15. december 2015

Tilda With Apple Wreath..

Hello everyone!

Today I'm here to share with you my creation for the Magnolia Advent Calendar 2015..
We all look forward to it every year..
All the designers make something in order to inspire you
and each day you can get a chance at winning an awesome prize directly from Magnolia..
How awesome is that?


Visit my Magnolia only blog HERE and leave me a comment..
You have a few hours left to try your luck..

This card is also a DT project for the new Magnolia Forever challenge that starts today..
The theme is Snow and Snowflakes..

Let's take a look at all the details here..


This is Tilda With Apple Wreath from the Waiting For Christmas Collection 2014..
I coloured her with Distress Inks..
The sentiment stamps are from Magnolia and Kort & Godt..
I've decided to use lots of my Spellbinders dies this time..
And a lot of them haven't been used for ages.. What a shame..
The card's base was made with a die from the Magnolia Vintage Box Vol.1..


The snowflakes are, one from Magnolia, the other one is a Joy!Crafts die I think..
You can find these amazing WOC flowers in my store as well as the Frosted Pomegranates, Bead Berry Spray Clusters, the new White Resin Roses..
And that's not all..


We have a variety of splendid charms like this Little Key one..
The very popular Decorative Foam Bouquets are there..
The Vintage Seam Binding..
A new entry is also the stunning Lace Juliane..
And two older but still gorgeous Magnolia dies.. The Scalloped Tag and the Bloomy Tag..


This Bark Heart is one of my fave embellies..
I used some Gesso all over the place as you can see..
The papers I used for this project are all from the latest Maja Design Collection Home for the Holidays.. Just beautiful..


Hope you can see all the sparkly details on here..
Frantage around the image, Stickles on the ribbon, Glossy Accents on the Apples and a White Opaque Pen used to do the highlights..

Well..
I hope you enjoyed this post..
You can find all the links to the products used at the end of this post..

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Have a wonderful evening everyone!!!
Tina


4 komentarji:

  1. absolutely love your cards! this one is absolutely goooorgeous! what cardstock do you colour on? i've been having an awful time trying to find a good one!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ooohhhh.. Thank you Rachel!
      It's The Langton - Hot Pressed..
      Fantastic paper.. You should try it..

      Izbriši
  2. daler rowney? :) I have some of the fine grain heavyweight cartridge paper coming.. if thats no good I definitely know to get what you suggested next as looking at your videos it lets you blend easily! half the ones I've tried so far pill up and look a mess, no matter how little water you use!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What a beautiful card thank you for joining us at Time For Magnolia challenge!!!

    Greetings Marrie TFMC

    OdgovoriIzbriši