četrtek, 2. april 2015

Follow me.. Tilda..

Hey lovelies!
Did you miss me?
I missed you and your comments for sure..

I've been soooo busy with everything that's going on lately here that I've had almost no time for my lovely Tilda's..
Well..
This is over..
I'm ready to craft, craft, craft!!!

Here's a little something I managed to finish today..


I'm sure you all know how much I love Maja Design papers..
I have a confession to make.. I'm having a hard time throwing away the bits and pieces of cardstock that I have ( I have boxes full of those) and this time I tried to use as many as possible.. I've used them for the Bow and Tags.. I've had some more but left them for another project in the end..
Feels good you know.. LOL!


The doily on top is a Tim Holtz die..
The postmark on the left is from Kort & Godt..
I've used some Gesso all over the place.. As usual..
The card's base was made with a GoKreate die..


The letters on the tags are printed and then cut out..
I've used lots of flowers on this card too..
And the cheesecloth is a must..


Here's a close up of some more flowers and decorative berries..


I've added some lace and a gorgeous doily underneath everything to add more texture..
There are a few more flowers up there and a stunning key charm..
I've used one of my Spellbinders dies to cut out the image..


This super cute image is called Follow Me Tilda..
She's one of the fabulous new stamps from the World Wide Web Collection 2015..
I looooooove her!!!
The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I've added some half-pearls and some Liquid Pearls around her..
The heart stamps are also from Magnolia..


You can find the card and some of the products I used in my webshop HERE..

Have a great day everyone!!!
Tina xx


6 komentarjev:

  1. Oh so beautiful! She is such a fab Tilda. Love your colouring, as always.
    Rebecca.
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. ILove this Tilda and still have her to colour.Your card is so lovely Tina.
    Hugs
    Christina x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. magnifique carte bravo j'adore bises raymonde

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Tako lepa, nežna,...
    lepe praznične dni
    Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful card, so much to look at!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši