četrtek, 18. december 2014

Tilda With A Big Big Rose

Hi there!

I want to share with you a card that I made recently..
I've used one of my favourite stamps from the Pink Lemonade Collection 2014..
Tilda With a Big Big Rose..


The papers are from Pion Design and Magnolia and I've used one of my GoKreate dies for the card's shape..
The doily and Vintage Seam Binding are from my stash..


Here's the Tilda Tag Doohickey that I just can't stop using..
And you can also see the gorgeous Pins that I've added..
There are some pearls here and there too..


The layer of Magnolia paper under the image was cut with a Spellbinders die..
You can see lots of WOC and Kort & Godt flowers on this card too..
And a super cute charm and a lovely Bark Heart with some cheesecloth and a little flower on..


The hearts around the image were also made with my beloved Magnolia stamps..
And another thing I love to add on my projects are the flower sprays..
The paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..


Of course there's some gorgeous lace too..
And I've used one of my Magnolia sentiment stamps and a small Wooden Spool to add it..
I've added some Chunky White Frantage here and there and some Gesso..


The image is stamped on my fave 300g aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I've also added some Stardust Stickles on some parts to add that extra sparkle that I love so much..
The dots around the image are made with Frantage..


Any questions?
Feel free to ask.. I'm always here if you need me.. LOL!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Have a great one guys!!
Hugs, Tina

8 komentarjev:

  1. Beautiful card Tina, so many adorable details and your colouring is amazing. Hugs Suzi. Wishing you a fabulous Christmas.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Praviš, da lahko vprašamo, če nas kaj zanima:) No, meni vsekakor ni jasno, kakšno čarovnijo upoprabljaš, da so distresi tako močni in, da je pupa tako prekrasno pobarvana. Ej, ti pa imaš umetniške roke. Prelepo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pod zavihkom tutorials je par povezav do filmčkov na YouTube-u, kjer si lahko to čarovnijo ogledaš.. Ahaha.. ;)

      Izbriši
  3. This is so beautiful, everything looks absolutely perfect and your colouring is gorgeous! I've been looking at your creations on Pinterest and they're so inspiring!
    Rebecca.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ta pa je že bolj pomladna in cvetoča. Zelo lepa.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi Tina & Merry Christmas!
    I've seen several cards from you on FB lately, and they were all beautiful! This one's no exception. So glad you linked up to the LLC challenge, so I got a chance to stop by and say hi. Hope you're doing well and that you're enjoying Christmas. All the Best for the New Year,

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thanks Tina, for sharing your stunning creation with us at Simply Magnolia! It's always a thrill to see your amazing cards, good luck and happy new year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši