nedelja, 11. maj 2014

Live & Love Crafts - Annie's Song

Hi everyone!
It's time for a new LLC creation..
When I saw this week's theme I thought?
What is this Annie's song???
Now that I've listened to it for like a hundred times I just can't stop singing it.. LOL!
My creation is all about love.. Like the song..


Are you surprised?
No Tilda??? You're right ..No Tilda this time.. LOL!
As soon as I saw the gorgeous Summer Tags sheet from Reprint I fell in love with this image..
And it's time for me to make something different, right?


Here's a close up of some of the WOC and Kort & Godt Flowers I used..
There's some cheesecloth under there..
And you can see the gorgeous Heart Doily and white Metal Corner.. 


As I said previously the image/tag is from Reprint..
And so are all the other papers.. I really love these!!
The Bark Heart is one of my fave embellies and I always add a flower or two on it..
There's a tiny bit of Shabby Seam Binding under there too..


Here are some more flowers, pearls and I'm sure you spotted the stunning Lace ''Reinette''..
I'm really good at covering things you know..
There's also the Lace ''Fleurie'' but I guess I covered it completely with all the other stuff..
I've also added a clay heart and I painted it with some Gesso..


That's it! I really hope you enjoyed..
Thanks for stopping by.. Have a great day!!

Hugs, Tina


3 komentarji:

  1. Oooohhhh how gorgeous this is....I love vintage and vintage-images and it's so lovely the way you used the image on your card. Very very pretty!
    Hugs Plony

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Krasna
    toliko lepih detajlov ima
    super Tina
    sončen ponedeljkov pozdravček
    Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nice seeing something different from you. Beautifully put together and full of details as always.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši