nedelja, 6. april 2014

Live & Love Crafts - Numbers

Hi everyone, I'm here..
This is my take at the numbers theme for the LLC blog..
That's right.. There are no numbers to be seen here..
But the first thing I thought of when I saw this week's theme was a Birthday..
So.. Here's my card..


I realized that almost every piece I made for LLC was pink.. That's crazy..
And I don't want you to say: ''Here she is.. Pink again..'' LOL!
So.. I made something.. Blue..
The papers are from Maja Design.. This is the Vintage Summer Basics Collection..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks and then partly covered with Gesso..


I love these metal corners..
And have you seen all the gorgeous flowers and berries that Sandy stocks??
Here are just some of the WOC and Kort & Godt flowers I got myself and I went crazy with the berries too..


Here's Tim Holtz's Caged Bird die.. Love it!!
I always add a bit of Vintage Seam Binding to it..
The cage is covered with some Shabby White Frantage..
And here's also a key charm with a flower on top..
The doily is from my stash..


I love these Bark Hearts.. I just forget to use them.. LOL!
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..
All the postmarks around the image are from Magnolia..


Here are some more flowers..
And take a look at the super sweet Heart pin and gorgeous laces..
Those cute metal flowers are from my stash..
There are some pearls here and there..
..and I've used Chunky White Frantage around the image..


This is Tilda With Bunny Balloon from the Lost & Found Collection 2014..
The Little Summer Bird is from the Sea Breeze Collection 2013..
The images are stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and as I said previously coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
I've also added some stickles on parts of her dress..


If you like this card you can buy it HERE..

If you have a question or two feel free to leave me a comment.. I'll be glad to help if I can..
As always you can find all the links to the products used for this card at the end of this post..

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Tina


3 komentarji:

  1. Oh Tina this card is perfection itself, love the soft blues, your colouring is off the scale and your finishing touches and design are awesome - truly inspirational!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Blimey another blue card! :-) Very soft, delicate and detailed as usual.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši