nedelja, 10. november 2013

Live & Love Crafts DT - Happy..

Good morning everyone!
It's time for a new LLC creation..


This is the last happy creation for this week but I'm sure we will all be making lots of happy creations in the next weeks too..
I chose some of my favourite papers for this card..
They are of course from the newest Maja Design collection - Vintage Autumn Basics..


I have played with lots of dies and as usual I just had to add some tags - Tilda Tag Doohickey..
I love the mini paper bags Sandy stocks.. They are just perfect to hold a tag or two..
The blue lace is from the store.. The white one is from my stash..
I've added lots of pearls and there's some Frantage on the tags..
I've been dreaming of Tim Holtz's Torn Notebook die for so long and it's finally mine..


I've used my GoKreate dies for the card's shape..
You can see Tim Holtz's Distressed Doily die on the right..
It's covered with some Shabby White Frantage..
The sentiment is from Magnolia..
Have you seen the clip?? Love it!


These and many many more amazing WOC flowers are available in the LLC store.. 
You should really check them out!!
As you can see all the paper edges are distressed using a TH tool and then inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.. They are machine sewn too..


And let's take a look at the gorgeous lace.. This one is called 'Estelle'.. Love it!
The doily is from my stash..
And have you seen the bulb? Sooooo cute..
I've used some Crackle Paint and some gesso here and there..


This is New Year Sakura Tilda from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013..
Isn't she gorgeous??
I've coloured her with Distress Inks and reinkers.. As usual I stamped it with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper..
The postmarks are from Magnolia too..
The Sakura flowers are covered with Stickles..
And again some Frantage around the image..


That's it.. For now..

If you're not following me on my Magnolia DT blog yet you should really do that..
I'm preparing a surprise for you.. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Tina

5 komentarjev:

  1. Another stunning card!!!! Outstanding coloring of Tilda...gorgeous details surrounding her! Simply breathtaking, Tina!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love this one! You did a great job. Greets , Martine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hojla Tina, nikoli se ne naveličam gledat tvojih prelpih umetnin, obilo top izbranih materialov, ki jih vedno prepleteš v lepo celoto. Všeč mi je vse! :)
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love the "stationary take", that's so clever, and what you did with the sentiment. Hugz, Sandy

    OdgovoriIzbriši