četrtek, 13. december 2012

Marvelous Magnolia #7 - Anything But A Card


We have a new challenge for you at Marvelous Magnolia..
No card today.. The theme this week is Anything But A Card..

I've made a Christmas ornament for my mother..
She placed it already on the door of her apartment..



This is Angel Tilda from Magnolia's Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010..
Since I love shaker cards I decided to make a shaker ornament..



The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Montval Canson aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
The acetate is embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder..
The glitter is from Martha Stewart..
I used my Spellbinders Floral Ovals for the frames..


Since I don't have many sentiment stamps I decided to use this one from Stempelglede..
Nothing Christmas but I love it anyway..
All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is from a local store..
The pearls are from Rayher..


Hope you like my ornament.. My mother loved it but.. you know.. she's my mother.. :)

Don't forget to check out the challenge blog.. My teamies have some wonderful inspiration for you..
Join us in our marvelous challenge!!
We have 2 fantastic sponsors this week:





Hugs, Tina





13 komentarjev:

  1. This is such a spectacular ornament.....I'm sure it looks beautiful on your mother's door!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. NO wonder she love it... it's AMAZING!!!! So beautiful and delicate, like a perfect snowflake! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is absolutely beautiful Tina. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hi Tina
    Beautiful ornament.
    Happy Christmas
    Hugs
    Chris x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh sweetie this is an absolute stunner, love love love this its no wonder your mum loved it. It really is gorgeous.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is simply gorgeous Tina.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Kot vedno - krasno, nežno in lepo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. So VERY beautiful. Love it
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    OdgovoriIzbriši